Want to experience the Grand Ole Opry without ever leaving good ole Grand Forks?
Or perhaps enjoy a taste of Broadway on DeMers Avenue downtown? Within the next few months alone, our many amazing venues will be offering up a plethora of entertaining events to satisfy a variety of tastes!
- March 15-17 & 22-24 – “Melancholy Play” at Empire Arts Center
- March 15-18, 22-25 & 29-31 – “Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None” at Fire Hall Theater
- March 17 – The Breakers Tour: Little Big Town, Kacey Musgraves & Midland at Ralph Engelstad Arena
- March 17 – North Dakota Ballet Company presents “Snow White” at Empire Arts Center
- March 21 – The Illusionists: Live from Broadway at Chester Fritz Auditorium
- March 25 – Telegraph Quartet at North Dakota Museum of Art
- March 30 – “Run Like Hell: A Pink Floyd Show” at Empire Arts Center
- April 4 – Foreigner & the Dave Eggar Orchestra at Chester Fritz Auditorium
- April 24 – UND Wind Ensemble & University Band at Chester Fritz Auditorium
- May 3 – Thomas Rhett at Alerus Center
- May 6 – Symphony Sunday: The Music of Brazil at Empire Arts Center
- May 10-12, 17-19 & 24-26 – “The (curious case of the) Watson Intelligence” at Empire Arts Center
- May 11-13 & 18-20 – “Fiddler on the Roof” at Fire Hall Theatre
- May 20 – Five Finger Death Punch & Shinedown at Alerus Center
- June 5 – The Beach Boys at Chester Fritz Auditorium
- June 7 – Celtic Woman at Chester Fritz Auditorium
- June 23 – Happy Harry’s Blues on the Red Concert Series at Town Square
- July 10 – Tim McGraw & Faith Hill at Ralph Engelstad Arena
- September 8 – Metallica at Alerus Center
- October 14 – Keith Urban at Ralph Engelstad Arena
More information on these SimplyGrand events, including how to purchase tickets, may be found on our website.