Looking to get your gobble on in Greater Grand Forks this Thanksgiving?
If you don’t feel like going through all the hassle of cooking it yourself, we have several restaurants serving up a feast. Luckily, they’ve got a spot reserved just for you…and it’s not even at the kids’ table!
- Aaltos: 1000 S 42nd St (Canad Inn), Grand Forks, 701-792-1957; 9 AM to 12 PM (brunch); 4 to 8 PM (buffet)
- Aroma Café: 1205 N 43rd St (Ramada), Grand Forks, 701-775-3951; 7 to 1:30 PM (turkey dinner and regular menu)
- Big Sioux Café: 4401 32nd Ave S Grand Forks, 701-738-0441; 5 AM to 10 PM (turkey dinner and regular menu)
- Blue Moose Bar & Grill: 507 2nd Ave S East Grand Forks, 218-773-6516; 11 AM to 8 PM (all-you-can-eat turkey dinner served to your table and regular menu)
- Buffalo Wild Wings: 2717 S Columbia Rd, Grand Forks, 701-775-9464; 11 AM to close (regular menu)
- Denny’s: 3770 32nd Ave S, Grand Forks, 701-757-1148; 24/7 (turkey dinner and regular menu)
- Eagles Crest Grill: 5301 S Columbia Rd (King’s Walk Golf Course), Grand Forks, 701-787-3491; 11 AM to 4 PM (buffet)
- IHOP: 3951 32nd Ave, Grand Forks, 701-775-7001; 24/7 (turkey dinner and regular menu)
- Roadhouse Café: 4720 Gateway Dr, Grand Forks, 701-772-1273; 24/7 (turkey dinner and regular menu)
- Ruby Tuesday: 3915 32nd Ave S, Grand Forks, 701-772-1105; 11 AM to 7 PM (buffet)
More information on these and other dining options may be found at www.visitgrandforks.com or by downloading The Official Grand Forks App on Google Play or the App Store.