Feeling a little blue? I know what will put the jingle in your bells and jolly in your holly!
If you’re looking for activities to create a festive frame of mind, Greater Grand Forks is definitely the place. We have seasonal celebrations, concerts and everything in between. In addition to offering great holiday bargains, our malls and specialty shops will be sparkling with beautiful decorations.
Following is a list of holiday happenings that are sure to get you feeling very merry. More information on these and other events may be found at www.visitgrandforks.com or by downloading The Official Grand Forks App on Google Play or the App Store.
- Nov. 25-Dec. 31 –> Go GRAND for the Holidays Tree Display & Open House at GGF Visitor Center (4251 Gateway Dr)
- Nov. 25-Dec. 31 –> Christmas in the Park Holiday Lights Tour at Lincoln Drive Park
- Nov. 25-27 & Dec. 1-4 –> “Christmas Story: The Musical” at Empire Arts Center
- Nov. 25-Dec. 26 –> Visit & Pictures with Santa at Columbia Mall
- Nov. 27 –> HollyDazzle Festival of Lights 2016 at Town Square/Downtown
- Nov. 27 –> Oak Ridge Boys Christmas Show at Chester Fritz Auditorium
- Nov. 29 –> Kat Perkins: Home for the Holidays at Empire Arts Center
- Dec. 1 –> Kenny Rogers Christmas & Hits Tour at Alerus Center
- Dec. 1 –> The Reason: A Family Christmas Experience at Hope Church
- Dec. 3 –> Winter wUNDerland Concert at Chester Fritz Auditorium
- Dec. 5-6 –> A Magical Musical Medora Christmas at Empire Arts Center
- Dec. 8-11 & 15-18 –> Santa’s Village 2016 at Lincoln Park Club House
- Dec. 11 –> GGF Symphony Orchestra: A Down Home Christmas at Empire Arts Center
- Dec. 12 –> Cirque Musica Holiday Spectacular at Alerus Center
- Dec. 15-18 –> “Miracle on 34th Street: 1940s Radio Play” at Fire Hall Theatre
- Dec. 16-18 –> “A Christmas Carol” at Red River HS Performance Hall
- Dec. 17 –> Lorie Line: A Merry Little Christmas at Chester Fritz Auditorium