Get revved up for fun
Have you ever wondered why racing has become one of the fastest growing spectator sports in the country? You won’t find the answer by watching premier racing on television; you have to see it in person. Even the best home theater system can’t do justice to the sensory overload you’ll experience at the River Cities Speedway!
Late April through mid-September the Speedway revs up with the sights and sounds of NOSA 410 Outlaw Sprints, WISSOTA Late Models, Midwest Modifieds and Street Stocks. Every Friday, beginning with Hot Laps at 6:30 p.m. and a 7 p.m. Start Time, skilled regional drivers will battle for the checkered flag on one of the best 1/3 mile Bullring dirt tracks in the country.
Be sure to pick up a drink and some tasty eats (taco-in-a-bag and hot dogs are two favorites) from the concessions area or stop by the beer garden for an adult beverage. A free treat also awaits the kids at the nightly candy toss. Afterward, head over to the pits for an autographed picture of your favorite driver or stop by the souvenir shop and pick up a t-shirt. So, if you’re ready for an evening of nonstop action and thrills, it’s time to head to the track!
Upcoming Special Nights:
- June 18 – World of Outlaw Sprint Cars & NRLA Late Models
- June 24-25 – GGF Fair Special: $5 Fan Appreciation Night
- July 1 – Mid-Season Track Championship
- July 8 – Family Fun Night
- July 15 – World of Outlaw Late Models
- July 22 – Hall of Fame Night
- August 5- Family Fun Night
- August 26 – World of Outlaw Sprint Cars & NLRA Late Models
- September 5 – Labor Day Shoot Out
- September 8-10 – John Seitz Memorial
- September 16 – Season Finale
Parking is free. Tickets for the Premier Racing Series are only $19 for adults, $5 for kids 7 to 12 years and free for those 6 and under. They also offer a Military discount. Save $3 off an adult ticket by going to our Deals & Discounts page or purchasing your tickets in advance at Home of Economy, University Station, StaMart, Gateway Cenex, El Roco and Northdale Oil. Additional information may be found at www.rivercitiesspeedway.com.