- Things to Do
- Dining & Nightlife
- Where to Stay
- Travel Tools
Nothing beats listening to talented musicians, outside, on a beautiful summer evening. If you agree, we’ve got some great news from you – th
Nothing beats listening to talented musicians, outside, on a beautiful summer evening. If you agree, we’ve got some great news from you – the popular North Dakota Museum of Art Concerts in the Garden series is back again this summer! Dates, along with scheduled artists, are as follows:
- Dessa with the Sob Sisters (hip hop/rap) – June 19 @ 7 p.m.
- William Elliott Whitmore (banjo-driven blues/folk) – July 17 @ 7 p.m.
- The Pines with June Panic (indie rock/Americana/country) – July 24 @ 7 p.m.
- The David Wax Museum (indie rock/Mexican folk/Americana) – August 7 @ 7 p.m.
- She Keeps Bees (indie rock/soul) – August 21 @ 7 p.m.
Be sure to bring a lawn chair or blanket plus several of your friends. All the fun takes place in the Museum’s sculpture garden, on the University of North Dakota campus, located at 261 Centennial Drive. Tickets are $8 in advance, $10 at the door and free for those 12 and younger. There will also be food and beverages available for purchase. More information may be found on the Museum of Art website.