Top five reasons to attend Grand Cities Art Fest
Thinking about attending Grand Cities Art Fest? It definitely has something for everyone whether you like to shop till you drop or you just enjoy strolling outdoors in the summer weather. Here are our top five reasons for attending Art Fest.
1. There will be over 120 artists, crafters and vendors from around the region and US with original work including furniture, paintings, sculpture, clothing, jewelry and more.
2. The food! It may not be all healthy, but it sure is good whether you like a barbecue sandwich or something fried on a stick.
3. It is free! Art Fest and all the live music and entertainment is totally free for attendees! You only pay for what you buy.
4. Art Fast spans both sides of the Red River in Grand Forks and East Grand Forks. You will stroll along the beautiful Greenway and lively Town Square.
5. Downtown Greater Grand Forks offers a variety of eclectic boutiques and fabulous restaurants to enjoy before and after you attend Art Fest.
What you need to know before you go:
- Art Fest takes place Saturday, June 13 (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.) and Sunday, June 14 (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- There is plenty of parking on the street in downtown or in parking garages
- There is no charge to attend
- Art Fest will take place in Town Square, Greenway and Cabela’s parking lot
- More details may be found on our website
Do you have a favorite reason for attending Art Fest? Please share; we would love to hear from you!