We have spirit…yes we do!
Feeling a little blue? I know what will put the jingle in your bells and jolly in your holly! If you’re looking for activities to create a festive frame of mind, Greater Grand Forks is definitely the place. We have seasonal celebrations, concerts and everything in between. In addition to offering great holiday bargains, our malls and specialty shops will be sparkling with beautiful decorations.
Following is a list of holiday happenings that are sure to get you feeling very merry. More information on these and other events may be found at www.visitgrandforks.com.
- Thru Dec. 7: 21st Annual Festival of Trees @ Columbia Mall Sears Wing
- Thru Dec. 31: Christmas in the Park Holiday Lights Tour @ Lincoln Drive Park
- Dec. 4-6: “Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical” @ Empire Arts Center
- Dec. 6: Winter wUNDerland Concert @ Chester Fritz Auditorium
- Dec. 6-7: Historical Society Holiday Open House @ Myra Museum
- Dec. 7: 91st Annual Christmas Musicale @ United Lutheran Church
- Dec. 7: Annual Family Christmas Party @ Heritage Village
- Dec. 11-14: “Best Christmas Pageant Ever” @ Red River HS Auditorium
- Dec. 11-15 & 18-21: Santa Village 2014 @ Lincoln Park Club House
- Dec. 13: A Family Christmas Experience featuring Newsboys @ Alerus Center
- Dec. 14: GGF Symphony presents A Nordic Christmas @ Empire Arts Center
- Dec. 16: Oak Ridge Boys Christmas Show @ Chester Fritz Auditorium
- Dec. 20: Lorie Line & Her Fab Five Holiday Concert @ Chester Fritz Auditorium