When the lights go down in our cities
If you’re looking for some cool nighttime to-dos, our SimplyGrand Forks are one hot ticket! With everything from live music and karaoke to bar bingo and trivia takeovers, we’ve got plenty of ways to entertain you.
Listed below is just a sampling of all the different places to play around after the sun goes down:
- Bar Bingo/Bargo – Up North Pizza Pub (Tuesdays at 7 PM)
- Karaoke – Brick & Barley (Tuesdays at 10:30 PM); Rhombus Guys Pizza (Wednesdays at 10 PM); O’Really’s Irish Pub (Wednesdays & Fridays at 10 PM); Diamond Lounge (every other Thursday, starting September 21, at 7:30 PM); El Roco Bar & Grill (Thursdays at 9 PM)
- Live Music – The Ember (Thursday Bluegrass Jam); Diamond Lounge (Weekends at 9 PM); Long Haul Saloon (Weekends at 9 PM); Shotgun Sally’s Rock ‘n’ Roll Saloon (Weekends at 9 PM); Southgate Bar & Grill (Weekends at 9 PM)
- Open Mic Night – The Ember (Fridays, October 6-December 1)
- Pool – El Roco Bar & Grill; The Loft; TJ’s Sports Bar
- Trivia – Bonzer’s (Mondays at 8 PM); The Diamond (Tuesdays at 7 PM); Ramada Dreamers Lounge (Tuesdays at 8 PM); Rhombus Guys Pizza (Tuesdays at 10 PM); Ground Round (Wednesdays at 7 PM); Up North Pizza Pub (Thursdays at 7 PM)
When it comes to wining and dining, some of our tried and true local establishments include The Toasted Frog, Sky’s, Rhombus Brewery, Blue Moose, Helix Wine & Bites, Level 10 Martini Lounge and Joe Black’s. A few new ones you might wanna give a try are Vinyl Taco, Half Brothers Brewery, Sickie’s and Crooked Pint & Ale (opening late fall).
For more information on these and many more restaurants/bars, activities and events, please check out our website at www.visitgrandforks.com or download the Grand Forks App from Google Play or the App Store.