Since we are in full swing in the fall season and only a couple of weeks until Halloween, we grabbed our pumpkins last week and headed to the “patch”, that is Nelson’s Pumpkin Patch, which is only about 18 miles west of Grand Forks. This is an annual day for my family, but we were pleased with all the new additions inclusing the Pumpkin Patch Corn Maze, more games, animals and more fun! This was the first year we dared to enter the Haunted House, and we were not disappointed! Check out our pics, and grab your pumpkins for a great day at the “patch”!
Search Our Blog
- 200 Rummage Sales all under one roof at the Anything Goes Sale
- Trendy, new music venue opens Downtown
- This weekends 10th Annual Easter Egg Scramble a must-see for families
- Jason Aldean brings his chart toppers to the Alerus Center March 23
- Kick up your heels in Grand Forks and win Jason Aldean tickets!
Deals and Discounts
Tag Cloudalerus alerus center art art and wine walk biking Blues on the Red chester fritz concerts downtown downtown grand forks East Grand Forks EGF empire entertainment events in grand forks fighting sioux Fire Hall GF Grand Forks grand forks events greenway Music nd north dakota ralph engelstad arena Sioux things to do in grand forks town square UND university of north dakota