SimplyGrand times for grown-ups
If you’re looking for some fun after the sun goes down, our two towns are one hot ticket! With everything from live music and karaoke to bar bingo and trivia takeovers, we’ve got plenty of ways to entertain you.
Listed below is just a sampling of all the different places to play around after 5 PM and beyond:
- Bar Bingo/Bargo – Up North Pizza Pub (Tuesday at 7 PM); Ground Round (Thursday at 8 PM)
- Karaoke – Brick & Barley (Tuesday at 10:30 PM); Rhombus Guys Pizza (Wednesday at 10 PM); O’Really’s Irish Pub (Wednesday & Friday at 10 PM); Diamond Lounge (every other Thursday at 7:30 PM); El Roco Bar & Grill (Thursday at 9 PM)
- Live Music – The Ember (Thursday Bluegrass Jam); Diamond Lounge (Weekends at 9 PM); Half Brothers Brewing Company (every night, times vary); Long Haul Saloon (Weekends at 9 PM); Shotgun Sally’s Rock ‘n’ Roll Saloon (Weekends at 9 PM); Southgate Bar & Grill (Weekends at 9 PM)
- Pool & Foosball – El Roco Bar & Grill; The Loft; TJ’s Sports Bar, Up North Pizza Pub
- Trivia – Bonzer’s (Monday at 8 PM); The Diamond (Tuesday at 7 PM); Rhombus Guys Pizza (Tuesday at 10 PM); Ground Round (Wednesday at 7 PM); Up North Pizza Pub (Thursday at 7 PM)
- Drink Specials – Brick & Barley ($4 taps on Thursday); Ground Round ($2.49 Long Island Teas on Thursday); Hub Pub (weekday Happy Hour specials beginning at 4 PM); Rhombus Guys Brewing Company ($3 pints all day on Monday); Sky’s Cloud 9 Lounge ($1 off all drinks, Monday-Friday, 4 to 6 PM); The Toasted Frog ($2 off all martinis on Monday); Vinyl Taco ($2 small margaritas on Monday)
When it comes to wining and dining, some of our tried and true local establishments include The Toasted Frog, Sky’s, Rhombus Guys, Blue Moose, Boardwalk Bar & Grill, Helix Wine & Bites, Level 10 Martini Bar and Joe Black’s. A few new ones you might wanna give a try are Crooked Pint, Vinyl Taco, Half Brothers Brewery and Sickie’s Garage Burgers & Brews in its new East Grand Forks location.
For more information on these and many more restaurants/bars, activities and events, please check out our website at www.visitgrandforks.com.